Intravenous Therapy is a safe and effective way to provide vitamins, minerals and amino acids at therapeutic dosages, while optimizing absorption.
Each sterile bag is compounded on the day of treatment and is formulated for each patient’s unique health objectives.
Benefits of Intravenous Therapy include the following:
- Therapeutic doses can be easily achieved, making treatment more effective
- The digestive tract and liver are bypassed, which avoids alteration or degradation of nutrients
- Excellent absorption in the elderly, those with chronic disease and compromised digestion
- Absorption is not limited by the uptake capabilities of the digestive tract
- Ability to customize treatment
Intravenous Therapy can be used for the following:
- Burnout, fatigue & chronic stress
- Migraines & headaches
- Menstrual cycle issues
- Pre- & post-surgery recovery
- Environmental exposure detoxification
- Athletic performance support
- Mood disorders (i.e. anxiety, depression)
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue
- Inflammatory bowel disease (i.e. Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis)
- Digestive disorders
- Recovery from viral and bacterial infections
- High performance lifestyle support
Please note that you do need to be a patient under Dr. Yu’s care in order to receive IV therapy.
For more information or to book your assessment and treatment please visit:
EnviroMed Clinic or Dundas University Health Clinic